Welcome to House of Geneva’s website. We, at House of Geneva, respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We may share your personal data within House of Geneva and with third parties providing support and services to our business and operations (eg: e-newsletter, courier services, deliver an event invitation…etc.)
We expect third parties, we collaborate with, to have the necessary confidentiality and security measres to comply with the applicable law. They may only analyse, process and/or use the personal information we share, following our direct instructions.
4. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
5. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
6. Your personal information may be used by us for support purposes to answer your requests, provide you with useful information about our products and services, and optimise our digital channels.
Non personal information
1. At this website, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
2. All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
3. We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We, at House of Geneva, can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by House of Geneva in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor's computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We also use such information to provide visitors a personalised experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors' needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
Information we collect
We may also collect the following information/tracking data for statistical purposes and to help us understand how to make our website more available and user friendly for you and to measure the success of any advertising activities we may under take :
Information we release
We will only release information about you as authorised by yourself, required by law or where required in order for us to provide services to yourself (e.g. to third party providers, etc.). Where supplied to such third parties, the information provided will only be sufficient for the third party to provide their products and/or professional services and may not be used by them for any other purpose.
We will not release your information for any purpose which you could reasonably expect us not to release the information.
Except as detailed above, we do not share, give, sell, rent, or lease information to third parties and your personal information will only be disclosed to those employees within our organisation who have a need to know in order to ensure you are provided with information about our services or to request any third party products and/or professional services through our website.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other House of Geneva pages as well as to websites outside House of Geneva. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by House of Geneva. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.